How to Enable Apple Intelligence (New Siri UI) on Unsupported Devices [iOS 18.1 Beta 4]

hi, how can i update on ios 18.1 beta 4? cuz i have only 5

You can update to beta 4 using .ipsw file.

apple intelligence occupied storage stuck on 273.7 mb

Has it resumed downloading yet? I think you can try toggling Apple Intelligence on and off a few times or switch the language, as @greanish shared here.

Was working fine, then after I did the Face ID thing the Apple intelligence size disappeared and now it is stuck on this screen for the past 24h+

I think you might have restored the wrong com.apple.MobileGestalt.plist file. Double-check it and make sure that only the value under h9jDsbgj7xIVeIQ8S3/X3Q was modified, while any values you added earlier are still there.

Itā€™s modified but I restored the unedited file to get faced back just like the tutorial said

Could you send me the com.apple.MobileGestalt.plist file that you restored? Upload it to https://pastebin.com/ and share the link with me.

Do you have an email or smth cuz I donā€™t feel comfortable to share that much info in a public thread

Ok, then send me a DM or my email.

Sent the pastebin and I sent you the password to the pastebin

Iā€™ve sent you the modified MobileGestalt file. You restored the original file without the A62OafQ85EJAiiqKn4agtg value, which caused Apple Intelligence to disappear from your device.

In the post, I asked you to edit the file you modified in step 1, not the original MobileGestalt file.

How did u reach the waitlist? I also have iPhone 13 but it shows me that is not available on my region (Iā€™m from EU but my region is on US)

I have had this working on my device for about a week and suddenly i get a notification that it needs to be connected to wifi to download. I reset my getsalt file and then did the process again and after it ā€œdownloadedā€ again and i verified siri was working. i changed my model back to the original and i am getting the same notification. Could iā€™ve done something wrong?

Same thing happened to me, and Iā€™m trying to fix it.

Iā€™m having an issue with the install. I got it a week ago and everything was fine, and today I got the Wifi notification, and Siri hasnā€™t been working. I went through all the steps, and all looked well, until I saw that the notification was ā€˜Data for Apple Intelligence is installingā€™. Siri is still not working. What do I do?

Iā€™ve just look at one of the other devices Iā€™ve done this to and it had the same problem. Do you think apple couldā€™ve rolled out a OTA patch or a security patch without notification?

Iā€™ve found a fix, but the only way you can keep Apple Intelligence is if you keep your device spoofed to an iPhone 15 Pro or higher. I kept my device id to iPhone17,2.

1 Like

Ok. I need Face ID so I guess Iā€™ll just have to wait till a new way to do this is found in a future beta.