How to Enable Apple Intelligence (New Siri UI) on Unsupported Devices [iOS 18.1 Beta 4]

Just select the tweaks you want; there’s no need to reselect the Apple Intelligence-related ones. The “AI Extra” option helps bypass the waitlist, but if you already have AI, you don’t need to choose it.

To be extra sure, you can select the edited MobileGestalt file with Face ID working in MisakaX and then choose the other tweaks.

Hi everyone, i have a little problem, After the “activation” of AI SIRI, i have the message “Apple Intelligence is not currently available in your country or region”, I’m Italian and i live in Italy, the question now is; Can I use this method anyway or not?
I have repeated the guide couple of times, but the results it was the same…

thx lot If someone can answer to my problem.

How do you get your phone back to normal if you want to disable it?

How do you get your iPhone back to normal and disable apple intelligence?

Because Apple Intelligence is currently unavailable in the EU, you need to create an Apple account with the region set to the UAE (United Arab Emirates) or Canada, as these countries do not require a credit card. Then, use this new account to sign in to the App Store while keeping your iCloud account active.

Simply restore your original com.apple.MobileGestalt.plist file in MisakaX or Nugget.

When a new beta comes out do I have to restore my com.apple.MobileGestalt.plist file before I update, or do I just update my phone?

We still don’t know yet, we’ll have to wait for iOS 18.1 Beta 5 coming later this week.

Does it work still on Beta 5?

Unfortunately, it was patched in iOS 18.1 Beta 5.

Hello, I have the problem that my IPhone 11 says that it is currently not available in my region, I have logged out of iCloud and have everything set to English, US, region, language and Siri, can anyone help me

Check the :eu: For EU Users section in the post, where I’ve included instructions to help you bypass this warning.

I have done everything good, but im stuck on the “Joining waitlist”.
I did everything from here but i’m still stuck. Any help?

My phone is an iPhone Xs

For anyone stuck on the ‘joined waitlist screen’ here’s what i did:

1. Check iphone storage > ios > apple intelligence will have some MB value (e.g. 543MB) Either this value doesn’t update in real-time or it just doesn’t download without the next step.
  2. I kept swapping the language under general > language & region from English US to English UK. Everytime I changed the language, I would check the iphone storage > ios > apple intelligence again and I would see the filesize growing till eventually reached 2.56GB.
  3. At this point it was done downloading but in settings > apple intelligence, I was still stuck on the waitlist. I just waited a few more minutes, kept swapping language back and forth as before. There was no more change in filesize but after a while, at the top of settings menu (where it was previously giving me errors about Face ID and Camera) there was a new message that said “more…something” Basically, it was just one option right at the top. When i clicked it, it initiated the setup of Apple Intelligence. Only after this step I saw the option to enable Apple Intelligence.

After enabling it, i followed the rest of the steps to get Face ID back. Now everything works perfectly and I have the new Siri UI

That’s it guys! So either we just need to wait while it downloads in the background even tho it seems to be stuck on ‘joined waitlist’ or keep swapping the language till you see the download size growing.

Hope this helps! A huge thanks to everyone involved in making this possible. Siri is almost instant now! I’m on an iPhone 12 btw

2 Likes

So it doesn’t work at all in Beta 5? Also do any of the other patches work?

Yes, they quickly patched it in 18.1 Beta 5. Hopefully, someone will find another method soon.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, and don’t update to beta 5 :pray:

I tried doing this on my iPhone 15, but it didn’t work. I’m currently stuck on the waitlist step, and I’ve tried all the misakaX steps (I couldn’t do the eligibility.plist step since I’m on PC). What do I do?

My Apple Intelligence size is stuck at 2.33gb, and isn’t updating even after repeatedly changing my language to US and UK.

You can try turning off Apple Intelligence and turning it back on to see if the download resumes.