What’s New in iOS 18.1 Beta 7?

We’re nearing the official release of iOS 18.1 (expected on October 28), and today Apple has released the 7th beta version of iOS 18.1 for developers. This update continues to bring a few minor changes ahead of the public release later this month.

In case you missed it, here are the latest changes in iOS 18.1 Beta 6 →

After updating, it seems like no changes were added in iOS 18.1 Beta 7, although some users have reported that animations feel smoother, especially in the Music app and Safari. Face ID is also said to unlock faster.

The build number for iOS 18.1 Beta 7 is 22B5075a, ending with the letter ‘a,’ and Apple usually releases the RC shortly after this kind of build, so I believe iOS 18.1 RC will arrive next week.”

https://x.com/BetaProfiles/status/1845888843356246147

What’s Next?

After iOS 18.1 is released, iOS 18.2 Beta 1 will likely arrive shortly, and it’s sure to bring many new features and include the missing Apple Intelligence features.

Follow @BetaProfiles on X , Threads , or Facebook . I’ll post on those platforms before updating it here.

That’s it! If you discover any other changes in iOS 18.1 Beta 7, or iPadOS 18.1 Beta 7, feel free to share with us by commenting below :point_down:

My iPhone feels smooth after updating to iOS 18.1 Beta 7

1 Like

I feel the same way, the animations look very smooth.

1 Like