👋 Say hi and introduce yourself!

Say hi and let the community know where you’re from, what Apple device you’re using, are you installing beta software? And anything else fun you’d like to share :blush:

6 Likes

Hey guys, it’s been a long time huh? Glad you guys are back.

2 Likes

hi im from england and i use a iphone 12 paired with a apple watch series 6 blue 40mm every day

2 Likes

Hi @WilliamD @sickplayer124, welcome to the community :smiley:

3 Likes

ive been using beta profiles for ages its nice to see that youve made a comeback with a forum

i also play osu! and have a m2 macbook air in midnight

Hi everyone, I’m Bernard and new to this community.
Glad to see Beta profiles back, I missed you so much.
I’m not on beta right now because the recent ios 16.3 beta nothing new makes me want to upgrade.
Btw, I am using iphone 11 pro max, will upgrade next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle and I own just about every device Apple has on the market.

Just a few of many:)))

2 Likes

Hey @Kyle_Facciani and @Bernard! Welcome to the community :wave:

Damn, you’re such a big fan!!

I have a iPhone 14 Pro Max and a M1 MacBook Pro 1TB.

1 Like

Hi my name is Sara I install beta software on all of my major devices. I have a IPhone 13 Pro Max, Apple Watch series 8, MacBook Air 2019, iPad Pro 11 inch 2021, original HomePod, HomePod mini’s, Apple TV, AirPods Pro 2nd generation, and AirPods Max. Essentially if they make it I own some version of it except for there desktop and I am of the opinion desktops are obsolete. Most of the above named products have betas accept the AirPods and the Apple TV.

Welcome to the community @Mccargos :wave:
You have a very perfect ecosystem :slight_smile:

Thanks I try and stay up to date when possible

1 Like

Hi Guys

I’m Don from the UK. Rocking an aging iPhone XS Max at the mo.

Very happy you’re back and to connect with the community.

Hope I can contribute.

Don

2 Likes

Hi, im Dan!
i am from Ukraine
own an iPhone 11 and a 2015 MacBook Pro, just enough to do what i do
looking forward to download 16.4 beta on my phone

please, dont forget to back up data before downloading any beta software on anything, beta’s arent stable

Hi everyone!
I’m Mike from Singapore, It’s nice to know we have a place for discussion like this after betaprofiles.com shut down.

I’m currently using iPhone 12 Black, I am not using iOS beta but will try if iOS 17 beta is released.

Helllo hello :partying_face:

1 Like