Options of Mail

Well, once the 3 beta of IOS was installed, I think I had this discussion pending, the Mail option (send later) is only seen in the App of the device in which it was created, I have sent Feedback to Apple and I have even called customer service and they have included it for the developers to review it, I think it does not make much sense that it is only seen on the device in which the Mail is written and not seen on the rest of the devices since we can be outside the office and we need to modify, delete Or postpone to another date or time. Well, what do you think about this? I would like us to talk and exchange impressions, since I am so optimistic that Apple developers read our Forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this email. :sunglasses:

I don’t use the native Mail app, but I’ll consider it if it gets updated with a new UI and AI features by the end of this year.

I don’t think Apple employees will look at this small forum :confused: they have many other pages to view instead.

1 Like

I don’t use the native mail app either (and I would like to use it), right now I’m with CanaryMail, and I’m starting to like it, I’ve already tried several email clients including Spark, but I don’t like that they’ve skipped it at all to the subscription model, it will happen that they are removing “little things” and converting them to subscription, I had all the Readdle apps (I say this from my own experience) and I can tell you that PDF Expert I have already lost a few functions, and so on Other apps that migrated to the subscription model, I prefer to pay for the app at once (support the developers even if they then leave you hanging when the app works and tell you that they will give you a discount but that you switch to the subscription model, it’s a shame!! ) and do not pay it in installments, since if one of the payments fails you will be left without the services. On the other hand, I don’t like what you said about “I don’t think Apple employees will look at this small forum :confused: they have many other pages to view instead”, all dedicated forums are taken into account, so I do not accept this last paragraph that you have written :wink::wink::sunglasses:, Well I’m cutting the topic!! ha ha ha