iOS 18 For I Phone SE

There Is A Issue Going On for the iPhone SE for those that are developers of the beta iOS 18 on iOS 18.1 four when you try to delete pictures and scroll down to delete it it doesn’t show it and another issue is when you do video call us in FaceTime or use your camera it doesn’t use the front camera there’s a bug on the platform for iPhone SE of iOS 18 beta 18 and iOS 18.1 but the back camera for the back works but when you try to adjust the video concept for FaceTime you can only do it for the voice you can’t do it for the video they fixed it once but after the last update before iOS 18.1 there was an inefficient bug from the download that needs to be fixed so it works so you could take selfies so one could take selfies pictures and FaceTime and be able to adjust the concept and contrast of the video of the brightness for the portrait standard or not standard I like the voice you can do that with FaceTime but because of the bug on iPhone SE for iOS 18 there’s a bug that makes it to where you cannot do that and Apple needs to fix it I sent the feedback about this issue about needing to fix it I’ve sent them pictures showing so forth even videos showing this but they have not got to fixing it yet which is a real disappointment and it also has a concept to it it’s affecting the right capability of functions for iOS 18.1 so if they would fix this to where the FaceTime and the video adjustments would work right for iOS 18 so it doesn’t interfere in the concept of proper working concept for iOS 18.1 and the one and someone with the iPhone SE will be able to adjust the contrast for FaceTime for the portrait standard adjustment of light depth and so forth on it be really appreciate it and it’ll be really nice for our add pictures.or and videos to show forth of this issue towards the end of the video it keeps seeing a blinking concept it’s me trying to Flip from the back camera to the front camera as in to take a selfie but there’s a bug that’s officially makes it where it is not doing that and as you seen the beginning the video as I go to FaceTime it shows the contrast to just for the voice but it doesn’t show the contrast to be able to change the portrait and the standard concept or depth delight what not for FaceTime video it be really nice if they fix this unfortunately I tried to load up the video and it’s not blowing so I’ll have to send pictures to show for as last picture for the camera you see a blur it’s on video on the camera trying to flip it from the back camera to the front camera to show for to be able to do a selfie video or even take a selfie picture but as you see it’s blurry and it doesn’t have the concept to be able to do that because the bug in the software for iPhone SE for iOS 18 which is also affecting iOS 18.1 it’d be nice if Apple would fix this unfortunately I can’t add pictures of video to show more depth of the issue it’d be nice Apple would fix this