Hi I’m new here ,can I get only IOS 16.1 files here emphasized text
You need a computer/laptop to downgrade, installing the beta profile doesn’t help you downgrade.
Here are the steps to downgrade:
- Download the iOS 16.1.2 update for your iPhone from this website.
- Make sure there is still a green checkmark in the Apple Signing Status column. If there isn’t one, do not proceed.
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your iPhone. Go to Settings → tap on your Name at the top of this menu → Tap on your name at the top → Tap on Find My iPhone → Toggle off and Enter your password.
- With your phone backed up and all the steps above completed, plug your iPhone into your computer.
- Open iTunes and Click on the iPhone icon.
This is how this process works if you are still on macOS Mojave. If you’ve already upgraded to macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur, macOS Monterey, or macOS Ventura, you will need to start this process in Finder. Instead of opening iTunes, open Finder and click on your iPhone in the left side.
- Click on the Restore iPhone button using a special click. On a Mac, hold alt/option when you click. On PC, hold Shift when you click.
- In the window that opens, find the iOS 16.1.2 file you just downloaded, click on it, and then click open.
- Choose to erase and restore your iPhone. Click Restore to begin this process
- While you wait the iPhone will restart multiple times. When it is finished you will be back on iOS 16.1.2.
This process takes a little while to complete. When it does, you can start fresh or restore a backup made on iOS 16.1.2. Most people will want to install a backup.