How to Enable New Siri UI (Apple Intelligence UI) on iPhone and Mac [U: Apple fixed it in Beta 2]

I guess so. It will come to Apple Intelligence-supported devices in the next iOS 18 Beta updates.

If you want to try the new Siri, you can downgrade to Beta 1.

1 Like

How can i downgrade to Beta 1

1 Like

Download the ipsw file for iOS 18 Beta 1 from ipsw.dev and follow the same steps as in this post: How to downgrade iOS 18 Beta to iOS 17.5.1 without data loss

1 Like

Do you know what the problem is here:
When I press Shift on Win, the file selection window opens. But if I have now selected file and go to ok, then nothing happens, so when the file has been selected

1 Like

I forgot to mention that you need a Mac to install iOS 18 Beta ipsw files, as the iTunes on Windows only supports up to iOS 17.5.1.

1 Like

What a pity, unfortunately I only have a Windows laptop

OHhhh!! It’s a shame, it’s been more than 25 years since I migrated to the Apple environment and I haven’t regretted at any time welcoming this wonderful system, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Good morning, friends!!

i mean you could just download itunes through your windows laptop.

1 Like

I think this is what you’re looking for, is that so?

I hope it’s this! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

im on iOS 18 beta 4 public, when i saw this trick i was amazed. but when i tried it, it did nothing. still old siri. please help me

1 Like

You’re late, Apple patched it long ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That train has already passed!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But you will always be welcome!!! @Unnamed

i did not get the window setup

I will keep crying since I still can’t access the AI, yes on the Mac, but the rest of the devices can’t!! :sleepy: :sleepy: :sob: :sob: :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya, that’s really sad :frowning:

By the way, I want to thank you again for your recent contribution via PayPal :pray:

1 Like

Thanks to you, friend, your work is good!! :facepunch:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

help it didn’t show apple intelligence downloading, instead it shows total size
does anyone know whats going on?

What device do you have?
Note that this method has been fixed in iOS 18 Beta 2. If you’re on iOS 18.1 Beta 4, please check this post.