Bypass region lock to use iPhone Mirroring in EU

You still need to change the plist on your mac, but that shouldnt be a problem

2 Likes

It’s an excellent help!! :sunglasses:

How do you change app store region? For me it requires a valid payment method from another country

It requires a payment method because you have subscriptions on your account, such as iCloud+ or Apple Music. If your account doesn’t have any subscriptions, it will no longer ask for a valid payment method.

2 Likes

No need. It works even with App Store account set up to EU, but you need to turn off find my and stolen device protection and keep those two turned off. I got it to work but once I turned find my and sdp back on it stopped working

1 Like

I already did all the steps, disable find my on Mac and iPhone, I already restarted both of the device but nothing works.

I still can’t make a damn non EU account because have different errors every time I tried to register a new EU account and can’t turn my account from EU to non EU.

Alternatives to this (even a third party app, I’m impatient right now)

You should use US account for App Store in iOS device in order for it work. No need for US account for Mac.

I have find my enabled and everything just works.

Make sure to set language everywhere to US ENGLISH and region to United States.

Already did… but Apple still block me to create a new account…

I would try ProtonVPN (or alternative) to create account from US

Already did with NordVPN in US and keeps saying “Apple id cannot be created at this time”